Dear Esteemed Members,
To beat the heat, to get respite from the scorching sun, what better way than spending a day at Bahrain’s Biggest Waterpark. BCICAI Annual Family Day 2018 is back and promises to be a fun-filled and entertaining day for members and families.
BCICAI Family Day 2018 will be held on 20th April 2018 at the LPOD (Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park) from 9 am onwards. Please go through the presentation sent through email for the details about the rides and new attractions in the park.Detailed park rules and other information àre also included in the presentation.
Registration is now open. Please click on the link sent through email. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS POSSIBLE ONLY THROUGH THE LINK AND IT IS A MUST
LPOD Registration form
In our continuous commitment to “Decode Excellence” we are glad to inform you that the Family Day will be substantially at cost to BCICAI with only a nominal fee of BHD 5 per ticket charged to members. Kids below 2 years age will gain free entry.
The BHD 5 includes the below:
1. Entry to the park
2. Locker fees (only one locker per family) *
3. Breakfast, Lunch, Evening snacks
4. Popcorn and Sugar Candy
5. Water, Juice and soft drinks
6. Participation in team building activities
7. Participation in Lucky draw, raffles and gifts
8. Unlimited access to all the rides and attractions as per the park policies
9. UNLIMITED FUN and much more.
* Members must return the locker keys to LPOD authorities before leaving the park.
Fees payment schedule:
Day & Date
Venue for payment and collection
Friday, April 13, 2018
9 am – 12 noon
Assure Consulting, 8th Floor, Falcon Tower, Diplomatic Area
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Will be announced if needed
Kindly note the below mentioned important points:
1. This family day is for BCICAI members who have renewed their membership, their spouse and children and parents of member and his/her spouse only.
2. Please measure the height of your children carefully and fill in the online form accordingly. BCICAI will not be responsible for any refund for the child entry in case of a dispute with the LPOD authorities at the venue.
3. In case of a dispute with LPOD authorities regarding the height of any child, the member will be required to pay the entry charges for above 1.2 meter, directly to LPOD.
4. Please take care of your kids and personal belongings while at the park. BCICAI will not be responsible for any mishap or loss of personal items, whatsoever.
5. No additional requests will be entertained after April 14, 2018 and no tickets will be issued after April 14, 2018.
6. Members are requested to refrain from sharing the tickets with non-members, as in the past it created a lot of problems with the organizers.
7. Members will be required to be present in person to pay the money and collect the tickets. No proxies will be entertained.
8. Members are requested to cooperate with Executive Committee with the objective of smooth organization of the event. Only those who purchased tickets on the above dates are allowed to enter the park for the Family Day. Full rate as per LPOD must be paid after the above dates.
For further inquiries and details please reach out to any one of the below Ex-com members:
CA Sthanumurthy V @ 34083081
CA Maheshkumar Narayan @ 33221229
CA Palaniswamy @ 39590971
Please register in large numbers and make the event a grand success.