Dear Esteemed Members,
Your executive committee is back with a block buster for the families.
BCICAI is pleased to inform you about the special screening of the movie “Dangal “for all its members and their families (Spouse & Children) on 23rd December 2016 at 11.00 AM at Mukta A2 Cinema, Juffair Mall, Juffair.
Please note the seats are limited and the registration link will be active till the maximum capacity is reached.
Please note the following important points in this regards:
1. The ticket price is BD. 1.5 /- per person and includes one Popcorn for which a coupon will be issued at the venue.
2. Only BCICAI members who have renewed their annual membership for 2016-17, their spouse and children can avail this offer.
3. All children above 2 years will require a ticket.
4. Members need to be present in person to collect the tickets. Proxies are not allowed – Please cooperate.
5. The tickets will be issued on a first-cum-first serve basis; from 90 minutes prior to the start of the movie at the venue, only to the members whose name appears in the online registration list. No requests for specific seat preference will be accommodated. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. No walk-ins will be permitted.
6. The ticket distribution will close 15 minutes before the designated time of the movie.
7. The registered members who have been issued BCICAI ID card are requested to come with their card at the venue to collect the tickets.
8. Please note the full cost of the ticket i.e. BD 4/- will be charged in case of cancellation after the registration is closed or for “No Show” to the member at a future CPE event.
9. Kindly arrange to carry appropriate change in cash. The registration link is now open.
10. To register for the movie:
a. Please click on the link on BCICAI website or through the mobile app.
b. Enter the total number of tickets required in the REMARKS column, including member. For example, if a member and spouse want to attend, just enter the number 2 in the remarks column.
c. Please note that the tickets are available @ BD 1.5 per head only for the member, their spouse and their kids only
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
Renew your membership for 2016-17, if you have not already done.
For any further details on the above please contact BCICAI Vice-Chairperson CA. Uday Shanbhag on 39 276 481 or Secretary CA. Raunaq Desai on 39 469 776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.