Dear Esteemed Members,
You must have seen a Tiger in a zoo or wild life park. You must have even seen a tiger in a circus or in a safari. Now you have an opportunity to see it inside a Movie hall. To know more about how, please read on……………………………..
Keeping with our theme “Excellence Decoded” BCICAI is pleased to inform about the special exclusive screening of the movie “TIGER ZINDA HAI” starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif for all its members and their families on 22nd December 2017 at 11.00 AMat NOVO Cinemas, Seef Mall, Near Airport, Muharraq. This movie is a sequel to the record breaking blockbuster “Ek Tha Tiger”.
Please note the seats are limited and the registration link will be active till the maximum capacity is reached.
Please note the following important points in this regards:
1. The ticket price is BD. 1.5 /- per person and includes one Popcorn and one Cold beverage for which a coupon will be issued at the venue.
2. Only BCICAI members who have renewed their annual membership for 2017- 18, their spouse, children and parents of member and spouse can avail this offer. All children above 3 years will require a ticket.
3. Members need to be present in person to collect the tickets. Proxies are not allowed – Please cooperate.
4. The tickets will be issued on a first-cum-first serve basis; from 90 minutes prior to the start of the movie at the venue, only to the members whose name appears in the online registration list. No requests for specific seat preference will be accommodated. ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY. No walk-ins will be permitted.
5. The ticket distribution will close 15 minutes before the designated time of the movie.
6. The registered members who have been issued BCICAI ID card are requested to come with their card at the venue to collect the tickets.
7. Please note the full cost of the ticket i.e. BD 5/- will be charged in case of cancellation after the registration is closed or for “No Show” to the member at a future CPE event.
8. Kindly arrange to carry appropriate change in cash. The registration link is now open.
9. To register for the movie:
a. Please click on the link on BCICAI website or through the mobile app.
b. Enter the total number persons in the relevant field including member. For example, if a member and spouse want to attend, just enter the number select 2 in required column.
c. Please note that the tickets are available @ BD 1.5 per head only for the member, their spouse, parents of member and spouse and kids only
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE.
Renew your membership for 2017-18, if you have not already done.
For any further details on the above please contact BCICAI Joint Secretary CA. Venkata Ramana on
38 34 0026 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.