|Members may please send their requirements
on their firm's letter head in the format as follows & Mail Idemail@example.com
Dear Esteemed Members,
An international organization looking for an accounts manager for their Bahrain operations. Please find the job details.
The job profile includes:-
§ Dual reporting to Accounts Department - HO and administrative reporting to GM, locally
§ Supervising the entire Finance Department, reconciliation of accounts in monthly quarterly & annually, liaison with banks.
§ Finance functions and reporting to management.
§ Carrying out the regulatory requirements for quarterly, half yearly and annually reporting to CBB
§ Monitoring and involving in the finance control functions and implement effective documentation and follow up actions including the reporting to the management.
§ Advising the admin functions of the Finance & Admin at Bahrain Office.
§ liaisonwith MLRO & Compliance Dept.
o Must be graduate or a post graduate in Commerce
o Necessarily must have ACCA –(Association of Chartered Certified Accountat) additional qualification
· 3-5 years experience preferably in the insurance field
· Hands on Knowledge on IFRS
The position attracts a competitive salary and other benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
CA. Uday Shanbhag
Bahrain Chapter of ICAI
Head of Internal Audit for the Banking Industry
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Effectively manage the internal audit activity and ensure that internal audit responsibilities, as per its Charter, are completely and effectively discharged. Effectively assist the Board Audit Committee (BAC) in the discharge of its responsibilities
- Excellent financial skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent reputation in integrity and business ethics
- Excellent knowledge about the International Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Basel II
- Excellent report writing skills
- Risk Assessment skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills (fluency in Arabic and English)
- Graduation with major in accountancy/information systems; and Professional qualification in accounting or information systems; and Certified Internal Auditor.
- Post Graduate Degree in Finance or equivalent (ACCA, ACA, CPA, etc).
- Over 10 years of relevant experience
Deadline of submitting the same is no later than Wednesday 4th Apr 2018, due to an urgent need in finding a suitable applicant. Email: email@example.com